Saturday, September 6, 2008

And here it is, Space Opera Rules; But By Whom, an essay by that astoundingly impressive writer, Ross C. Hamilton, published by the harbinger of good taste, the Internet Review of Science Fiction. Now watch me have to turn my swollen head side-on to get back out through the door. Being published is not new to me, but I still get a buzz seeing something in 'print' in a paying market.

Here's a link to the article. You may need to register to see it, but it costs nothing and I haven't seen a single piece of spam arising from being registered with them. http://www.irosf.com/q/zine/article/10458

I have to be honest and admit that this only my second published piece in quite a while, but I stopped writing entirely for quite some time, partly through health difficulties, and this year I have been a bit too busy with my uni studies.

No comments: